How to remove Segurazo from your computer
Segurazo is one of those software that promises to make your computer safe and optimized. Once installed, however, it becomes exactly the opposite: a problem from which it is very difficult to escape. If you are currently living with it, you know that uninstalling the app is not so simple.
In this tutorial, we'll teach you step-by-step how to rid your machine of this malware and do away with performance crashes that you must be constantly enduring. Good reading!
1. Open the task manager by pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL;
2. Go to the "Processes" tab and locate "HPNotify.exe", as shown in the image below:
3. Finish the process;
4. Now type "regedit" in the Windows search bar and open Registry Editor:
5. Check the following paths (variable according to system version) and delete the name Insurance when it appears:
6. Then press the Windows command button and the letter "R". You will open the Run command;
7. Type "appwiz.cpl" and click "OK";
8. Look for the name Segurazo in the list of programs and uninstall it;
9. Finally, go to C:/Program Files or similar and remove the Segurazo folder.
If you have a reliable anti-malware program, it's a good idea to use it to scan your PC and make sure all traces of the problem are really gone. If you followed all these steps, the supposed "antivirus" hardly had any place to hide.
Don't forget to keep your system always up to date and protected!